Heroverse
Heroverse
Heroverse
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to the Universe where heroes of all kinds roam

GalleryHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Leadership
Founder

Top posters
TheDusk
Upcoming Hero: June Recommendations Due! (*Participation Encouraged) I_vote_lcapUpcoming Hero: June Recommendations Due! (*Participation Encouraged) I_voting_barUpcoming Hero: June Recommendations Due! (*Participation Encouraged) I_vote_rcap 
Zenaki
Upcoming Hero: June Recommendations Due! (*Participation Encouraged) I_vote_lcapUpcoming Hero: June Recommendations Due! (*Participation Encouraged) I_voting_barUpcoming Hero: June Recommendations Due! (*Participation Encouraged) I_vote_rcap 
Genius.
Langdon Xristo
kickedballoon
Muppet
Bloom Rose
Fuu
Top posting users this month
No user
Top posting users this week
No user
Most active topic starters
TheDusk
Zenaki
Genius.
Langdon Xristo
Muppet
Bloom Rose
Fuu
kickedballoon

Upcoming Hero: June Recommendations Due! (*Participation Encouraged)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
TheDusk

TheDusk

Male Posts : 189

Upcoming Hero: June Recommendations Due! (*Participation Encouraged) Empty
PostSubject: Upcoming Hero: June Recommendations Due! (*Participation Encouraged)   Upcoming Hero: June Recommendations Due! (*Participation Encouraged) EmptyMon May 27, 2013 11:51 am

With less than a WEEK left before June, its about time we nominate our...

Upcoming Hero: June Recommendations Due! (*Participation Encouraged) Heroofthemonthpic

Decide before time runs out folks!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Upcoming Hero: June Recommendations Due! (*Participation Encouraged)   Upcoming Hero: June Recommendations Due! (*Participation Encouraged) EmptyMon May 27, 2013 10:02 pm

I've never actually done this before so bear with me, but I really do think he deserves this nomination.

I nominate Dusk as HotM.

Reason? Even though I haven't been here for very long, I've found Dusk to be an incredible roleplay partner and extremely efficient at posting, indeed a very active member of this rp community (even in the end of the school year!). I also think Dusk is very much committed as a staff member, welcoming to new members (such as myself) and continuing to offer help to everybody who needs it, experienced with the forum or not. He and Zenaki have contributed a ton not just in the site's creation itself but also to the users who are included within it.

His characters are very well rounded out, never flat but appearing to pop off the page as 3-dimensional people. Even canon characters such as Peter Parker/Spider-Man are personable and endearing. It is wonderful interacting with the concepts that he comes up with and the characters he creates. I respect him for the connections he's made between himself and those which he imagines.

So for his creativity and contributions I nominate TheDusk as this months HotM.
Back to top Go down
Zenaki
ಠ_ಠ Watcher
Zenaki

Male Posts : 128

PostSubject: Re: Upcoming Hero: June Recommendations Due! (*Participation Encouraged)   Upcoming Hero: June Recommendations Due! (*Participation Encouraged) EmptyWed May 29, 2013 7:30 am

I'm going to have to nominate Dr. Connors! He brings a good style to the table and his threads, all grand total two of them, are my favorite(s) thus far!
Back to top Go down
https://heroverse.rpg-board.net
TheDusk

TheDusk

Male Posts : 189

PostSubject: Re: Upcoming Hero: June Recommendations Due! (*Participation Encouraged)   Upcoming Hero: June Recommendations Due! (*Participation Encouraged) EmptyWed May 29, 2013 6:21 pm

I believe that the Hero of the Month for the month of June should be...

Upcoming Hero: June Recommendations Due! (*Participation Encouraged) Rhys-ifans-spider-man-amazing

Dr. Connors!

"Astro", as we call him, has created extraordinary works. He is the member we should all aspire to be. Astro goes above and beyond what is requested from him. Instead of creating a post just to be caught up with the story, Dr. Connors does his research on not only his character, but his character's interests and knowledge. This is extremely difficult of a task considering he's playing as a world renowned geneticist. However, despite his modesty, Astro pulls this off as a breeze. If he hadn't told me diffierently, I would have thought he had studied genetics himself at some point.

He goes far beyond what the "norm" is here at HeroVerse, choosing to make his character blossom with realism and flavor. This makes it extremely easy to post with him because you feel as if you are actually in the moment with his character.

For that, he should CERTAINLY be Hero of the Month!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Upcoming Hero: June Recommendations Due! (*Participation Encouraged)   Upcoming Hero: June Recommendations Due! (*Participation Encouraged) Empty

Back to top Go down

Upcoming Hero: June Recommendations Due! (*Participation Encouraged)
Page 1 of 1