Heroverse
Heroverse
Heroverse
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to the Universe where heroes of all kinds roam

GalleryHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Leadership
Founder

Top posters
TheDusk
The Alien Race I_vote_lcapThe Alien Race I_voting_barThe Alien Race I_vote_rcap 
Zenaki
Genius.
Langdon Xristo
kickedballoon
Muppet
Bloom Rose
Fuu
Top posting users this month
No user
Top posting users this week
No user
Most active topic starters
TheDusk
Zenaki
Genius.
Langdon Xristo
Muppet
Bloom Rose
Fuu
kickedballoon

The Alien Race

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Zenaki
ಠ_ಠ Watcher
Zenaki

Male Posts : 128

The Alien Race Empty
PostSubject: The Alien Race   The Alien Race EmptyWed Apr 17, 2013 9:52 am

This list includes but is not limited too:

Bizarro people

Symbiotes

Skrulls (Enemies of the Kree)

Kree (Enemy of the Skrulls)

Green Martians

White Martians

Coluans

Daxamites

Kryptonians

The Eternals

(You only have the powers of the race if you list them on your app, if they are not listed then they are not a power you claim. No one here will "assume" and we don't want you to think we'll "assume" that we knew you had those powers. This is to stop confusion.)
Back to top Go down
https://heroverse.rpg-board.net

The Alien Race
Page 1 of 1