Heroverse
Heroverse
Heroverse
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to the Universe where heroes of all kinds roam

GalleryHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Leadership
Founder

Top posters
TheDusk
Crash Course [Hiro/Zenaki] I_vote_lcapCrash Course [Hiro/Zenaki] I_voting_barCrash Course [Hiro/Zenaki] I_vote_rcap 
Zenaki
Crash Course [Hiro/Zenaki] I_vote_lcapCrash Course [Hiro/Zenaki] I_voting_barCrash Course [Hiro/Zenaki] I_vote_rcap 
Genius.
Langdon Xristo
kickedballoon
Muppet
Bloom Rose
Fuu
Top posting users this month
No user
Top posting users this week
No user
Most active topic starters
TheDusk
Zenaki
Genius.
Langdon Xristo
Muppet
Bloom Rose
Fuu
kickedballoon

Crash Course [Hiro/Zenaki]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Zenaki
ಠ_ಠ Watcher
Zenaki

Male Posts : 128

Crash Course [Hiro/Zenaki] Empty
PostSubject: Crash Course [Hiro/Zenaki]   Crash Course [Hiro/Zenaki] EmptyFri May 16, 2014 11:57 pm

Carter stood with his arms crossed, trying to be a statue because quite frankly his body ached. He had just finished a training session with the renowned Kilowog. The brute had tried his hardest to beat the shit out of Carter and for the most part it worked, the new Green Lantern refusing to give him the satisfaction of seeing pain on his face. Usually it was just business to train the new recruits, to help them think on their feet but this time it was personal seeing as how every freaking Lantern here knew who Carter was and knew his past as one of the enemies, as one of the Yellow Lantern's.

He cracked his neck, flinching from the pain it brought him while he thought of the spar that was meant to embarrass him. He thought of how more than a dozen of the Lantern's gathered, most sneering at him as they expected to see him get and ass kicked. He didn't disappoint in getting an ass kicking but by the end of the spar Kilowog had an ugly limp and an eye swollen shut. Carter had a broken nose, two dislocated fingers, and a busted lip. He wanted to show he wasn't a push over, that just because he was new to green he wasn't new to wearing the ring. When he found himself stumbling out of the ring the watchers stood silently and shocked, parting like the Red Sea around the man. Most still giving him the dirty looks, marking him an unwanted outsider, the omega of the wolf pack... the same spot he had when he was a Yellow Lantern, the feeling of not fitting in.

With Yellow he was always an out cast for using his ring for good instead of for power. He hardly killed even though the Yellow Energy allowed death to come to those he faced if so he wished, he used his Fear only on others who cast fear, he was seen as a weakness and the majority rejoiced when his ring brought a new bearer in after finding out he died to save useless humans. Now though he held the ideals of a Green and wielded the ring to prove it but still they looked at him as if he was a Yellow, as if he loved killing, loved causing chaos, loved power. But he didn't, he hated the stigma's placed upon him but he carried them because he understood, he understood that the ring chose him for a reason and that his job wasn't to make friends but to protect life.

These were the thoughts in the New Green's mind as he looked at his ring while waiting for his guide to show him around more, some human Lantern named Langdon. He exhaled quietly while waiting for another person to show up and deem him the outcast, the black sheep, The Omega.
Back to top Go down
https://heroverse.rpg-board.net
Langdon Xristo

Langdon Xristo

Male Posts : 28

PostSubject: Re: Crash Course [Hiro/Zenaki]   Crash Course [Hiro/Zenaki] EmptySat May 17, 2014 2:06 pm

Langdon stepped out of the middle of the crowed and walked towards Omega clapping

"Bravo! Bravo! That was a magnificent fight, not to mention you just won me two shore leave" 

He stuck out his hand with a smile

"I'm Langdon, your guide, and i bet on you saying that you would fight back and not take a beating like a helpless puppy, Now follow me and well start our tour of Oa than go out and patrol the sector closest to our home 2828, we are filling in for two lanterns that were hurt on their last patrol"

He said while making a gesture for Omega to follow him. While walking Langdon found the mess hall and pointed to it

"This is the mess hall, you can come here to eat whenever you want until 10 pm that's when it closes, you can eat whatever you want, sine we humans are so few there aren't that much earthling food but we have Burgers, Pizza, Steak, Pasta, and for drinks we have water and soda, if you want beer or an liqueur i'll take you to the right place"

He then started walking to Guy Gardner's bar and entered it

"Welcome to Warriors, the best bar/restaurant in the whole universe, and yes there is also a Warriors on Earth and it is also owned by my mentor Guy Gardner, but the one on earth isn't nearly as great as this one. The one here was renovated by THE Kyle Rayner with some help of some rookies, and John Stewart designed this building, if you have any problems with service here talk to me and i'll get everything worked out for you,  Now lets go inform Salaak that we will start patrolling sector then we'll go to the central battery and get our rings charged to 100%"
Back to top Go down
http://heroesamongus.forumotions.net/
Zenaki
ಠ_ಠ Watcher
Zenaki

Male Posts : 128

PostSubject: Re: Crash Course [Hiro/Zenaki]   Crash Course [Hiro/Zenaki] EmptyThu May 22, 2014 6:23 pm

He followed the energetic Lantern quietly, the eyes of other lantern's falling on them as they went. The guy introduced himself as Langdon something or other and Carter merely nodded. He didn't belong here, he didn't belong with these people. His eyes looked at the glowing green ring on his left hand, undeniable proof that he actually did belong, he was actually a Green Lantern and was responsible for policing the universe along with the rest of the emerald suited heroes. The only difference was his history, the stigma that marked him.

"Can we just skip the glorified walk through and go on patrol, I need off this rock." He asked while following the man to the planet's central power battery.

[OOC sorry for the short post, just trying to push us toward the patrol]
Back to top Go down
https://heroverse.rpg-board.net
Langdon Xristo

Langdon Xristo

Male Posts : 28

PostSubject: Re: Crash Course [Hiro/Zenaki]   Crash Course [Hiro/Zenaki] EmptyMon Aug 11, 2014 10:59 am

"yeah sure, let's get going then"

with that said Langdon looked at the power battery put his arm in front of him and said the green lantern oath

"In brightest day
In blackest night 
No evil shall escape my sight
Let those who worship evil's might
Beware our power green lantern's LIGHT!"  

Langdon's ring then started to absorb the energy from the power battery and said 

"Ring capacity 100%"

Langdon then flew up in the sky and went to the planet's orbit

"Ring set course to Space sector 2828, also set up a link between me and Lantern Omega"

"Link set, coordinates set waiting for your mark"

the ring replied 

"alright, Hey Omega say your oath fast and get up here, once you're here tell your ring to set the coordinates to Space Sector 2828"

with that Said Langdon looked at his ring and said something else

"open com link to Salaak"

"link set"

"hey Salaak its lantern Xristo, me and the new guy Omega are heading to our patrol of Sector 2828"

"alright lantern Xristo, you two are clear to go, be careful there are members of the sinestro corps located there"

"Don't worry we'll be careful, Lantern Xristo signing off"
Back to top Go down
http://heroesamongus.forumotions.net/
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Crash Course [Hiro/Zenaki]   Crash Course [Hiro/Zenaki] Empty

Back to top Go down

Crash Course [Hiro/Zenaki]
Page 1 of 1