Heroverse
Heroverse
Heroverse
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to the Universe where heroes of all kinds roam

GalleryHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Leadership
Founder

Top posters
TheDusk
The Pep: Celeste Johnson I_vote_lcapThe Pep: Celeste Johnson I_voting_barThe Pep: Celeste Johnson I_vote_rcap 
Zenaki
The Pep: Celeste Johnson I_vote_lcapThe Pep: Celeste Johnson I_voting_barThe Pep: Celeste Johnson I_vote_rcap 
Genius.
Langdon Xristo
kickedballoon
Muppet
Bloom Rose
Fuu
Top posting users this month
No user
Top posting users this week
No user
Most active topic starters
TheDusk
Zenaki
Genius.
Langdon Xristo
Bloom Rose
Muppet
Fuu
kickedballoon

The Pep: Celeste Johnson

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Zenaki
ಠ_ಠ Watcher
Zenaki

Male Posts : 128

The Pep: Celeste Johnson Empty
PostSubject: The Pep: Celeste Johnson   The Pep: Celeste Johnson EmptyWed Apr 17, 2013 1:52 pm

-Pretty Princess-

-Cute-

Name: The Pep
Secret identity: Celeste Johnson
Race: Mutant
Day Job: High school Cheerleader
Character alignment: Chaotic Good

-Likes and Dislikes-
THIS IS OPTIONAL
Love: Cheerleading
Dislikes: Geeks
Hate: Pervs
Fear: Being old and ugly
Passion: To be a super hero model

-Look :)

Appearance: The Pep: Celeste Johnson Celeste2_zpsac5960c6
Height: 5'8"
Weight: 126 lb

-Her Story-

Personality:
She's a talkative girl, she loves loves loves cheerleading and is the most loved girl of her school. She is grossed out by nerds and geeks but she "tries" to deal with them, it makes her a better person right? She's president of the student council as well as leader of prom committee and she takes those duties highly. But the number one thing in her heart is Cheerleading... oh and saving the day while looking cute!

Background:
She was born in your typical upper middle class house hold. He mom is a stay at home lady and her dad owns his own lumber business. She has an annoying little brother and a sister who is one year her younger, her sister is just like her but lesser noticed. She grew up as the star child with perfect grades and cheerleading was her passion from an early age. She discovered her power just about a year ago and it came out of no where, at first she was content to ignore it but soon realized that she would be a cute super hero.

She's been spending the better part of the year making herself well known and not hiding her identity. She's busted a few small time bank robbers and even saved a bus of drowning kids but now she thinks it's time to step it up to really get noticed and get fame.

-Skills -

SuperPowers:

Flight: Sorta explains itself.... at 80 mph

Super Strength: She can lift 6 metric tons but never goes over 2. She doesn't want to look too boyish in front of the camera's!

The Pep: Celeste Johnson Celeste1_zpse49576f6

Weakness:

Body of a normal human, no enhanced density

-Girl's Gadgets-

Weapon(s): Solid steel pom poms

Equipment(s): her cheerleading suit has a thin layer of Kevlar. She didn't want it to be bulky and cover up her nice looks....

Back to top Go down
https://heroverse.rpg-board.net
TheDusk

TheDusk

Male Posts : 189

PostSubject: Re: The Pep: Celeste Johnson   The Pep: Celeste Johnson EmptyWed Apr 17, 2013 1:54 pm

Approved with "Pep." (-.-)
Back to top Go down
TheDusk

TheDusk

Male Posts : 189

PostSubject: Re: The Pep: Celeste Johnson   The Pep: Celeste Johnson EmptyWed May 08, 2013 4:33 pm

The Pep: Celeste Johnson CelesteAppApproval
Back to top Go down
Langdon Xristo

Langdon Xristo

Male Posts : 28

PostSubject: Re: The Pep: Celeste Johnson   The Pep: Celeste Johnson EmptySun May 11, 2014 7:33 pm

-Archived-
Back to top Go down
http://heroesamongus.forumotions.net/
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Pep: Celeste Johnson   The Pep: Celeste Johnson Empty

Back to top Go down

The Pep: Celeste Johnson
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Heroverse :: The General Board :: Archives :: Archived Characters-
Jump to: