Heroverse
Heroverse
Heroverse
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to the Universe where heroes of all kinds roam

GalleryHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Leadership
Founder

Top posters
TheDusk
East Coast and D.C. I_vote_lcapEast Coast and D.C. I_voting_barEast Coast and D.C. I_vote_rcap 
Zenaki
East Coast and D.C. I_vote_lcapEast Coast and D.C. I_voting_barEast Coast and D.C. I_vote_rcap 
Genius.
Langdon Xristo
kickedballoon
Muppet
Bloom Rose
Fuu
Top posting users this month
No user
Top posting users this week
No user
Most active topic starters
TheDusk
Zenaki
Genius.
Langdon Xristo
Muppet
Bloom Rose
Fuu
kickedballoon

East Coast and D.C.

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Zenaki
ಠ_ಠ Watcher
Zenaki

Male Posts : 128

East Coast and D.C. Empty
PostSubject: East Coast and D.C.   East Coast and D.C. EmptyTue Apr 23, 2013 7:41 am

D.C.: The has gone through a series of tragic events of late, The President has been assassinated by an organization of terrorists. Out of the nations vast amount of heroes only two seemed ready to step up to the plate and stop this group of men, the two being the Fear Inducing Omega and the King of the Damned Dusk. It soon became clear that a super powered demon was behind the terror organization, who through a rapid series of events unleashed a nuclear holocaust on the city. The two heroes both gave their lives, Omega by stopping all of the missiles and Dusk by stopping the tyrant villain himself and returning all those who had died besides Omega to life. The city is in a current state of repair from the events.

Boston: During the Boston Marathon two to three terrorists planted bombs that went off a few minutes after runners started crossing the finish line, leaving three dead and over one hundred wounded. The two/three terrorists are still on the run (rp wise) and the city is in a state of lock down until they are captured alive or dead.

New York: Life goes on much as it always has in the city that never sleeps, The city re building from a hurricane that had hit a few months before and flooded a good portion of the city.

Florida: The whole state has been affected by a wash of gamma rays from a mysterious source in the state, making the flora grow at an extreme rate over taking the cities and towns. The now over grown state has bee sectioned off after satellites managed to get pictures of what's happening inside, the animals have super mutated as well as the people. The Government is rallying a large force to go in and demolish the entire area, to end all life in the state to prevent the mutations from spreading.
Back to top Go down
https://heroverse.rpg-board.net

East Coast and D.C.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Heroverse :: Creation Center :: Plot(s) :: Side Plot-
Jump to: