Heroverse
Heroverse
Heroverse
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to the Universe where heroes of all kinds roam

GalleryHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Leadership
Founder

Top posters
TheDusk
Ansatsu Sha, The Eastern Executioner I_vote_lcapAnsatsu Sha, The Eastern Executioner I_voting_barAnsatsu Sha, The Eastern Executioner I_vote_rcap 
Zenaki
Ansatsu Sha, The Eastern Executioner I_vote_lcapAnsatsu Sha, The Eastern Executioner I_voting_barAnsatsu Sha, The Eastern Executioner I_vote_rcap 
Genius.
Langdon Xristo
kickedballoon
Muppet
Bloom Rose
Fuu
Top posting users this month
No user
Top posting users this week
No user
Most active topic starters
TheDusk
Zenaki
Genius.
Langdon Xristo
Bloom Rose
Muppet
kickedballoon
Fuu

Ansatsu Sha, The Eastern Executioner

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
TheDusk

TheDusk

Male Posts : 189

Ansatsu Sha, The Eastern Executioner Empty
PostSubject: Ansatsu Sha, The Eastern Executioner   Ansatsu Sha, The Eastern Executioner EmptyWed Apr 17, 2013 11:46 am

-Ansatsu Sha-

Ansatsu Sha, The Eastern Executioner Wrath_of_Raiden_MGS4_by_ironsonic

-His Shit-

Name: Ansatsu
Secret identity: Ansatsu Sha
Race: ¼ Human, ¾ Robotics
Day Job: Contracts
Character alignment: Lawfully Neutral *to money and his friends*

Ansatsu Sha, The Eastern Executioner Raiden-rising-metal-gear

-Fancies and Fuck Thats-

Likes:Hardcore and Metal. Lounging. Hitting on women. Pizza.
Love: Long Distance Headshots, How badass his sword his, Women.
Dislikes: Missing. Contractors that don't pay. Stomach aches.
Hate: Getting rejected. People stronger than him. People of his past.
Fear: Loosing the last of his human body.
Passion: Weaponry, Swordplay, and Rock N Roll.

-This is what the fucker looks like!-

Ansatsu Sha, The Eastern Executioner Metal-gear-rising-featured

Height: 6'1
Weight: 130 lbs (170 due to robotics).

-TheCrucial Dumb Stuff-

Personality: Ans has had a very tormented life, but despite this, the man is very carefree and outgoing. For a infamous assassin and warrior, you'd be surprised to find how immature and playful the guy can be. Don't be fooled though, Ansatsu will be quick to stab you through the back just as easy as he can shake your hand.

Background:Ans has lived a tormented life. His father was a hopeless drunk who constantly abused him. While his father came from a long lineage of ninja, his values of honor were long gone. A sore veteran took out his frustrations on his only son. The only time the two really hung out was when his father was giving him the basic training his grandparents had taught him. Although, each mistake was met with physical abuse.
As a result, the young man left his home city of Tokyo and became an American Citizen at the age of eighteen. Poor and out on his ass, Ans put his hand into the black pool of murder contracts, using his ninja training to his advantage. The boy was a prodigy. However, his father learned of his infamy and came to bring down his legacy out of jealous. Ans's father got the boys address and sneaked into his house. His dear dad set fire to the house, burning his son. The damage was so severe that most of his body had to be amputated. Though, with his dark connections and massive amount of money from his contracts, Ansatsu was able to be rebuilt as a cyborg hybrid.
He learned real quick to enjoy the time you have before someone comes and fucks it up.

-Penis -

SuperPowers:Look at the gadgets dumbass, he's just a guy.

[b]Weakness: Massive amounts of water, Large EMPs, Money persuasion, and the need to kill his Father.

-Weaponry andBadassery-

Weapon(s): Katana that can be charged with electricity so it may cut through anything (like a lightsaber). Top of the line Sniper Rifle and Handguns. Various ammos (Explosive, posion, paralyzing, etc.), His suit may release its own anti-gravity wave that pushes opponents back for a short period of time. He has shock cables that he can fire and attach to objects or opponents. His body is a weapon (Ju jistu, kung fu, karate, etc). Flame thrower is a one time use per day which resides in his wrists. Various Explosives (Small missles, timer grenades, etc). Not really a weapon, but he does have small laser beams he can omit from the tips of his fingers. He may also emit electricity from his hands.

Equipment(s): Ansatsu is made ¾ up of robotic replacements. These give him increased speed and reflexes. He may leap great bounds. He can bring a glass shield down over his face that gives him data to aid in his battles or assassinations. Ans can emit anti gravity waves for short periods of time (a window of a minute at the most). Can emit small EMPs. Can "after-image" himself, making him appear in several places at once as he moves. His robotics give him improved strength as compared to a normal person. Can go into an Omitted Verified Reflex Defense Initiation (OVRDRV) were his robotics go into extreme speeds, reflexes, strengths, and powers, but only for a short time before he returns to a weakened state. The robotics also give him a hefty durability and an immense will since he cannot feel pain (unless you hit him in the face). His boots and gloves can also cling to any surface using magnetics. He may also create a brief shield out of electromagnetic energy that is near impenetrable for a few minutes. He also has a scarab bot who can repair damages, but not in intense movement.

-DaFaqIs ThisShit?-

Roleplay Sample: [Show us what your made of]
No. I already did this shit.
Back to top Go down
Zenaki
ಠ_ಠ Watcher
Zenaki

Male Posts : 128

PostSubject: Re: Ansatsu Sha, The Eastern Executioner   Ansatsu Sha, The Eastern Executioner EmptyWed Apr 17, 2013 11:48 am

Approved
Back to top Go down
https://heroverse.rpg-board.net
Zenaki
ಠ_ಠ Watcher
Zenaki

PostSubject: Re: Ansatsu Sha, The Eastern Executioner   Ansatsu Sha, The Eastern Executioner EmptyTue May 07, 2013 9:37 am

5-3 His power has a limit that he cannot pass up since it's robotic but his assassin skill is good
Back to top Go down
Langdon Xristo

Langdon Xristo

Male Posts : 28

PostSubject: Re: Ansatsu Sha, The Eastern Executioner   Ansatsu Sha, The Eastern Executioner EmptySun May 11, 2014 7:27 pm

-Archived-
Back to top Go down
http://heroesamongus.forumotions.net/
TheDusk

TheDusk

Male Posts : 189

PostSubject: Re: Ansatsu Sha, The Eastern Executioner   Ansatsu Sha, The Eastern Executioner EmptySun May 11, 2014 9:14 pm

Claimed.
Back to top Go down
Zenaki
ಠ_ಠ Watcher
Zenaki

PostSubject: Re: Ansatsu Sha, The Eastern Executioner   Ansatsu Sha, The Eastern Executioner EmptyFri May 16, 2014 1:51 am

Power: Adept
Weapon Skill: Advanced
Logic: Adept
Durability: Adept
Speed: Adept
Combat Skill: Expert
Tech Skill: Master
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ansatsu Sha, The Eastern Executioner   Ansatsu Sha, The Eastern Executioner Empty

Back to top Go down

Ansatsu Sha, The Eastern Executioner
Page 1 of 1