Heroverse
Heroverse
Heroverse
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to the Universe where heroes of all kinds roam

GalleryHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Leadership
Founder

Top posters
TheDusk
Light-Inc I_vote_lcapLight-Inc I_voting_barLight-Inc I_vote_rcap 
Zenaki
Genius.
Langdon Xristo
kickedballoon
Muppet
Bloom Rose
Fuu
Top posting users this month
No user
Top posting users this week
No user
Most active topic starters
TheDusk
Zenaki
Genius.
Langdon Xristo
Muppet
Bloom Rose
Fuu
kickedballoon

Light-Inc

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Light-Inc Empty
PostSubject: Light-Inc   Light-Inc EmptyMon Apr 22, 2013 9:05 pm

Crackle!

A scuffled in a sort of pain, and a loud crashing of two metals crashing together. For a moment, there is a silence, broken by the man in the lab-coat. Getting up from the dent in the metal wall, Lennart had been experimenting in the Light-Inc. laboratory. As usually, he hurt himself while playing with high voltage. This was normal, as he did a lot of work himself. Rather calm times for him, no operations in the Caesars, nor had he heard from his group for a while now. D.C. was in chaos, but he believed that would be handled by others. He ached as he got up, a grunt matching the crackle of his tense knees. Once the male was up at last, he went to exit the experimentation room, tossing his coat on the ground with it.

Layers and layers of vault-like doors opened up with the steps of Lennart; they had been wired to sense the natural radiation of photons he gave off now. In between a couple, he grasped and reequipped his blazer. Adjusting for a second, to fix his appearance before exiting the final door. Once through, a blonde, rather busty receptionist greeted the sir with a smile. "Should I call the repair men, again?" she quizzed. He responded in a nonchalant way, still a bit rough from the impact, "Yeah, again, ha-ha.." Stumbling to the elevator of the complex, and pressing the button of the machinery. The door crept open, and closed with his entry.

Within the confines of the mechanism, he waited in patience as it lifted him to the top floors of the building. He was within the headquarters of both his company, Light-Inc, and the Caesars, a hero-group he ran with two others. The sealed entries crept open with a "ding," and once more, a few vaults were present right in front of it. Passage was available to Lennart, just as the other doors. They remained open, as he walked forwards. Upon a thin platform of metal, suspended within an ovoid room by various steel wires of different thicknesses,a central circular shape extended at the end. This held his desk. Situating himself upon the leather throne he owned, and seemed to drift away.
Back to top Go down

Light-Inc
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Heroverse :: The General Board :: Archives :: Archived Stories-
Jump to: