Heroverse
Heroverse
Heroverse
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to the Universe where heroes of all kinds roam

GalleryHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Leadership
Founder

Top posters
TheDusk
Darkness Is Nigh. I_vote_lcapDarkness Is Nigh. I_voting_barDarkness Is Nigh. I_vote_rcap 
Zenaki
Darkness Is Nigh. I_vote_lcapDarkness Is Nigh. I_voting_barDarkness Is Nigh. I_vote_rcap 
Genius.
Langdon Xristo
kickedballoon
Muppet
Bloom Rose
Fuu
Top posting users this month
No user
Top posting users this week
No user
Most active topic starters
TheDusk
Zenaki
Genius.
Langdon Xristo
Muppet
Bloom Rose
Fuu
kickedballoon

Darkness Is Nigh.

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Darkness Is Nigh. Empty
PostSubject: Darkness Is Nigh.   Darkness Is Nigh. EmptyWed Apr 24, 2013 11:12 pm

James stood atop the building dressed in his dark black jacket and pants, the black mask and white glowing goggles. He looked down and put on his old fedora hat. The crime in this city was horrible, it made him want to kill all of these Gang-Bangers. They were much different from the ones he had to deal with, like Hammer Head.

James shook his head at the thought. They wore saggy pants and chains and carried pistols. Yelled random slang and yelled obnoxiously. Rape, killings, more drugs than in the 1900's. These people were more fierce.. and so Spider-Man had to be more fierce.

The Web Slinger in black moved through the air and slammed onto a light pole, and slammed his fist into it, the light went out under a gangster in a large coat, kissing on the neck of a prostitute. "Baby, stop." The girl pushed him away and looked around, as Spider-Man was popping each and every light with web balls that flew.

"W-what" The gangster stood there and fixed his black hat with C on it, standing for Chicago. "Hey there, having a nice night?" Spider-Man stared down at the gang-banger, goggles glowing in the shadows. "I hope you were planning to use a condom, were you?" Parker grinned and slung to a building, and landed behind the man after leaping. "Or.."

Spider-Man grabbed the shoulder of the gang-banger and slammed him to the ground. "OR ARE YOU THAT KIND OF PUNK THAT LEAVES THE BABY BEHIND?" Spider-Man slung his fist through the air, and with one single punch on the gangster's jaw, blood flew from the nose and mouth.

"W-what? You're not Spider-Man. Did the boss send you? Is this some kind of joke?" The gangster tried to grin.

"You think this is a joke.. Well then, well then. . ." Spider-Man immediately slung a web to the pole above him and moved it around the arms of the gangster, and let him hang 15 ft over the ground. "HA HA, very funny joke." Spider-Man grinned under the mask and looked at the girl. "Well.. whats with you then? You going to run or are you going to go on your knees and tell me about your daddy problems?" The girl gasped, and then ran away in fear and pure embarrassment.

"I'll be around a lot buddy. Tell your friends about me." Spider-Man webbed off, into the night.
Back to top Go down

Darkness Is Nigh. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Darkness Is Nigh.   Darkness Is Nigh. EmptyThu Apr 25, 2013 12:27 am

Darkness Is Nigh. Peter236

Parker walked back into his house and removed the ciggaret from the side of his mouth and put it out onto his own right palm, then sitting down on the dirty futon and turning on the TV. He hadn't slept, and he had been slinging around Chicago, back and forth. The blue light shined through the windows as the sun light moved up, and soon, he passed out on his bed and kept his radio on; so he could hear if any trouble was going on.

"I'll.. I'll just pass out for a minute and uh... The Avenger's will handle it or.. Pink-Man or.." Parker mumbled, half asleep, and then closed his eyes and snored.
Back to top Go down

Darkness Is Nigh.
Page 1 of 1