Heroverse
Heroverse
Heroverse
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to the Universe where heroes of all kinds roam

GalleryHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Leadership
Founder

Top posters
TheDusk
*Must Read* StoryArcs I_vote_lcap*Must Read* StoryArcs I_voting_bar*Must Read* StoryArcs I_vote_rcap 
Zenaki
*Must Read* StoryArcs I_vote_lcap*Must Read* StoryArcs I_voting_bar*Must Read* StoryArcs I_vote_rcap 
Genius.
Langdon Xristo
kickedballoon
Muppet
Bloom Rose
Fuu
Top posting users this month
No user
Top posting users this week
No user
Most active topic starters
TheDusk
Zenaki
Genius.
Langdon Xristo
Bloom Rose
Muppet
Fuu
kickedballoon

*Must Read* StoryArcs

Go down 
AuthorMessage
TheDusk

TheDusk

Male Posts : 189

*Must Read* StoryArcs Empty
PostSubject: *Must Read* StoryArcs   *Must Read* StoryArcs EmptySat Apr 27, 2013 10:01 am

Hello! Your friendly neighorhood Dusk here again with another update!

We now have an ARCHIVES section, and I would like to explain the usage of the such area:

Archives section is for "finished" posts or as we call them on here "StoryArcs". This way, there is no clutter in the current posts and other people can reach their desired post faster.

It is also handy as sort of a "History Book" for the current world on HeroVerse. You can look at previous stories to get an idea of who a character is or how they act. Or you could gather current events that have happened up until this point that made them who they are.

I don't know about you, but I FANGIRL when someone references my StoryArcs or my characters past. I feel that being in tune with the other characters while roleplaying yours makes for very good story and entices people to continue on with that StoryArc.

ANYWAYS ( Got off track... ._.)

- Whenever you have a finished StoryArc, just contact a member of Leadership and we will move it accordingly to the new Archives section. There ARE people who are just readers and NOT roleplayers that read stories on our site. Let's make them happy as well :)

Thanks for listening to me ramble again, I think I'll just exit stage right now...

*Must Read* StoryArcs Spider-man-gif-haters

~Love from

theDUSK
Back to top Go down

*Must Read* StoryArcs
Page 1 of 1