Heroverse
Heroverse
Heroverse
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to the Universe where heroes of all kinds roam

GalleryHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Leadership
Founder

Top posters
TheDusk
DOOMSDAY, The Destroyer (Event Only*) I_vote_lcapDOOMSDAY, The Destroyer (Event Only*) I_voting_barDOOMSDAY, The Destroyer (Event Only*) I_vote_rcap 
Zenaki
DOOMSDAY, The Destroyer (Event Only*) I_vote_lcapDOOMSDAY, The Destroyer (Event Only*) I_voting_barDOOMSDAY, The Destroyer (Event Only*) I_vote_rcap 
Genius.
Langdon Xristo
kickedballoon
Muppet
Bloom Rose
Fuu
Top posting users this month
No user
Top posting users this week
No user
Most active topic starters
TheDusk
Zenaki
Genius.
Langdon Xristo
Muppet
Bloom Rose
Fuu
kickedballoon

DOOMSDAY, The Destroyer (Event Only*)

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
TheDusk

TheDusk

Male Posts : 189

DOOMSDAY, The Destroyer (Event Only*) Empty
PostSubject: DOOMSDAY, The Destroyer (Event Only*)   DOOMSDAY, The Destroyer (Event Only*) EmptyWed May 01, 2013 9:56 pm

(First and Formost, This character is so OP that it's hilarious. He is STRICTLY EVENT ONLY. I REFUSE any requests to play him anywhere else than in event threads were is basically an OP contest. Just letting you know before you get scared of facing DOOMSDAY alone because it will
NEVER happen).

DOOMSDAY

DOOMSDAY, The Destroyer (Event Only*) 1554100-steel01benes_674x1024

-Brutality-

Name: Doomsday
Secret identity: None
Race: Kryptonian Experiment
Day Job: Destroyer
Character alignment: Chaotic Evil

Destruction and Hell

Cares: None
Wants: Brutality
Needs: Destroying
Hate: Kryptonians, Mercy
Fear: None
Passion: Murder

-Gore

DOOMSDAY, The Destroyer (Event Only*) Doomsday

Height: 7'6
Weight: 615 lbs
-SuperWeapon-

Personality: Doomsday is an unstoppable behemoth without any regard for human safety. His lack of mercy and any sort of compassion is disturbing, but expected as he was created for no other purpose than to be a super weapon.

His need for bloodshed and brutality is only matched by his perseverance and intolerable will to ensure that it happens. Although created to be the perfect solider, Doomsday is the perfect example of chaos since the beast cannot distinguish friend from foe. The only thoughts on Doomday's mind are of his next battle.

Background:250,000 years ago an alien scientist named Bertron traveled to the planet Krypton and convinced a handful of natives to help him in his experiments. Bertron was a scientist without a sense of morality who desired to create the ultimate lifeform. He choose the harshest region on Krypton, an area with ferocious winds and incredibly hot temperatures. The animals living in this region of the planet were the most lethal creatures known to exist in the universe. He set up a laboratory complex beneath a protective doom and began his experiments. He started with an infant not native to Krypton. He ejected the baby out of the protective dome, and the creatures outside immediately tore him to shreads. The scientists located and gathered a tissue sample from his remains then cloned another infant. Each day for years on end, a clone would be grown from whatever remained.
After ten years, the baby began to evolve. After twenty years, the baby was substantially altered. After thirty years, the baby was able to survive the environment and evaded the fierce creatures for hours before being killed. Many years later, the baby had evolved so much that Bertron now referred to him as the Ultimate. For two years, the Ultimate hunted the creatures to extinction. The Ultimate then returned to the dome, smashed his way in, and killed the scientists who had tortured him for so many decades. The creature may have wandered the planet in a murderous rage if fate hadn't intervened. The Ultimate happened upon a supply ship that brought periodic supplies to Bertron. The creature boarded the ship without notice, giving him access to the stars. The natives of Krypton eventually found Bertron's destroyed lab and took his genetic research for their own use. Over the years, the Ultimate, who would later go by the name Doomsday, bounced from world to world, gaining a reputation as a fearsome killing force. [Doomsday Annual #1]
Because the flow of time differs between the Universe at large and the closed region of space occupied by New Genesis and Apokolips, a young Darkseid, his uncle Steppenwolf, and minions from Apokolips, using a Boom Tube, travel from more than 200,000 years in the future through space and time to the planet Bylan 5 in this time period. Darkseid's mother, Queen Heggra, had ordered Darkseid to wed the planet's princess in order to obtain access to a powerful chemical that Apokolips needed for its weapon factories. As Darkseid met with the reluctant Princess Karreev, the supply ship carrying Doomsday crashlanded nearby. Darkseid watched as Doomsday easily killed his supposedly unstoppable friend, Master Mayhem, and experienced the very first twinge of fear in his life. Doomsday disturbed the chemical mines, speading the toxic material into the atmosphere. As Darkseid prepared to battle Doomsday, Steppenwolf took hold of him, warning him about the poison, and led him into a Boom Tube back to their own space and time.* Steppenwolf agreed to keep secret the fact that Darkseid turned his back on an opponent for the first time. Darkseid's crew was left to die, along with the planet's natives. The Apokolipsian shuttle blasted free of the doomed planet, but not before Doomsday leapt on board. He destroyed the craft and was sent hurtling through space. [Doomsday Annual #1]
Later, Doomsday crashed onto the planet Khundia, a world on the other side of the galaxy, amidst a combat ceremony between the dominant houses of Ebon and Krimsn. Doomsday wreaked havoc on the planet. The leader of the house of Ebon, Kobald, came up with an idea to send Doomsday off their planet in a rocket. He ordered the Khundian scientists to build him armor strong enough to allow him the time he needed to lure Doomsday into the rocket. Kobald's plan succeeded, and he and Doomsday were rocketed into space. As he fought Doomsday, Kobald, the first Khundian in space, looked back at his homeworld. With his last breath, he suggested to the scientists back home that it was through cooperation between the clans that they defeated their common enemy, and that through continued cooperation they could own the stars. The rocket exploded due to Doomsday's rampage, and the monster and the remainder of the ship were sent hurtling through space.
Later, back in Space Sector 2813, the region of space containing the planet Krypton, the Green Lantern of that sector, Zharan Pel, came to a world near the border of Sector 2814. Around the planet he finds a ragtag armada of ships looking to the planet's space station for refuge. The station's commander explained to Zharan Pel that a creature crashed onto their world a week earlier in an alien starship, and has thus far left half the planet in ruins. The Green Lantern battled Doomsday on the planet's surface where he imprisoned Doomsday in a cell of green energy. Then he contacted the Guardians of the Universe for help in incarcerating the creature. While Pel is distracted, Doomsday broke free, killed the Green Lantern and took his power ring. The creature then used the ring to head into space. The Guardians alerted the entire Green Lantern Corps to the menace. Wave after wave of Green Lanterns battled the creature and were crushed. The monster slew hundreds of the Green Lanterns, and left a thousand more wounded. The Guardians realized that Doomsday was heading towards their planet Oa. Upon reaching Oa Doomsday landed on a mountain near the Central Power Battery. One of the Guardians confronted Doomsday and engaged him in battle. The Guardian realized that he could only stop the rampage by releasing the totality of his energies, killing himself in the process. The resulting explosion destroys the mountain and, as far as the Guardians could tell, Doomsday. In actuality, the explosion tore a hole in space itself, sending Doomsday hurtling thousands and thousands of light years away. [Doomsday Annual #1]
Doomsday eventually fell from the heavens onto the planet Calaton, a world hope and high ideals. After three years of his relentless attacks, only the capital city survived. Over those years, the royal scientists developed a method of harnessing the monarch's family's metahuman abilities. All members of the king's families were gathered, their metahuman life forces were drained and channeled into a containment vessel. The Radiant, a being of pure energy, was born. The battle between Doomsday and the Radiant lasted over a week. The Radiant finally prevailed in a final blast of energy that laid waste to a fifth of Calaton. Following their burial customs, the people of Calaton cloaked and chained the creature, to prevent its spirit from escaping in an afterlife. As a murderer, the creature was deemed unworthy of burial on sacred Calaton, and was sent into the void of space in a container, where it drifts for 245,000 years. During that time, the container became entangled amidst an asteroid flow, disguising it. Eventually the crashed on Earth, its impact carrying it deep underground. [Superman/Doomsday: Hunter/Prey #2]
One year ago Doomsday emerged from inside the Earth and began moving towards Metropolis homing in on the scent of it's resident of Krypton known as Superman destroying everything on his way. As the first reports of the rampaging moster came in the Justice League of America set out to stop the monster. However not even the combined forces of Maxima, Bloodwynd, Booster Gold, Fire, Ice, Guy Gardner, and Blue Beetle II was enough to stop the creature. Instead the battle left Blue Beetle seriously injured and damaged Bosster Gold's suit beyond repair. When Superman who was appearing at the Cat Grant Show at WGBS heard of the battle he rushed of to join the fight. Superman's fight with Doomsday ended in Metropolis when Doomsday was seemingly killed by Superman before he fell to his own death.
Superman was eventually brought back to life but before that four others had taken up his lagacy. One of these was the Cyborg that at one point went to the vault at Cadmus where Doomsday was held. He took Doomsday's body, strapped it to an astroid and threw it into outer space planting a small device on his body.
Some time after Superman returned to life he began having strange nightmares involving Doomsday and he set out to learn of the creatures origins. He went to the house of the young Matt Ryder hoping that his future selves would come as they did. During their conversation Waverider told Superman that his rash actions could well lead to the apocalypse.
Meanwhile in another part of the universe Doomsday crashed on Apokolips causing great destruction to the planet. So great that Darkseid's minion DeSaad eventually tried contacting Lightray, Mr. Miracle and Orion through the JLA. Superman who was present when the call came in sensed that when Waverider had mentioned apocalypse it might have been a hint of Doomsday's presence and he then headed for Apokolips. When Superman arrived on the dreaded planet Doomsday had already defeated Darkseid and DeSaad was attempting to send Doomsday off-planet through a Boom-tube. Superman tried to prevent this realizing that Doomsday had to be stopped once and for all, but he was too late and Doomsday was sent to Calaton.
On Calaton, Doomsday once again encountered the being known as Radiant. This time however Radiant was beat by Doomsday and died only a few minutes after Superman and Waverider who had taken up the persuit arrived on the Calaton. Superman had after Doomsday had left Apokolips been equipped with a Mother Box to aid him in his quest and powered by the energies of the box he once again engaged the monster in battle. Eventually he beat the Doomsday as he transported the creature to the end of time with the help of the Mother Box and Waverider's time-travel device.

]-Powers -

SuperPowers: Regeneration(based on magnitude: Beaten to death= Few days, Reduced to Skeleton= Few Weeks, etc.), Invulnerability(slightly above the level of a Kryptonian under a yellow sun), Immense Strength [Lifting strength(without much stress) is about 58,000 metric tons], Adaption (if not subdued by an attack, quickly gains strength against it), Resistant to elements (fire, ice, electricity), Kryptonian Being (Doesn't need to breathe or is hurt by the effects of space travel such as breathing or pressure), Incredible leaping (can leap blocks in a single bound), Immense Stamina (barely tires or slows down, even while under heavy attack), Fire breath (can create a fiery cone of breath that is around 212 degrees Fahrenheit), No Intelligence (is immune to tricks of the mind or fear),Spikes (spikes on his body can easily cut through metals and rock), Kryptonian Radar (has a 'bloodhound' sense for Kryptonians near by), Longevity (can live for centuries).

Weakness: Kryptonite (weakens him just as it would a Kryptonian, except cannot kill him as it can their race), Grim Reaper's Exception (although his regeneration makes him practically immortal, he is easily susceptible to other strategies like being sealed or sent to another dimension).
-Roleplay Sample-

Roleplay Sample:”RAAAAAGGHHH!!!” the morbid beast roared as his fists came thrashing down on the Poniac. A frightened young man leaped from his vehicle as it wrapped around the Ultimate's fists like aluminum foil. Doomsday's horrific growl made the poor man soil himself as those souless, crimson eyes burrowed into his soul. The young man scrambled to his feet, panting and whimpering as he made a poor attempt to run away. The ferocious hunter bared its spiked knuckles in a keen rage. The fear could be smelt on the young man for miles. The Kryptonian Predator's eyes narrowed with a fire only found in the most horrendous of survival.

These rosen eyes had seen the darkest eras of time. His fire burned with anger for the very existance of such a weak creature. In a fell swoop, the young man was engulfed within the gray mass of the monster. He screamed bloody murder as Doomsday clamped his palm down hard on the skull of the college student. A feral growl bellowed out from his gut and vibrated within his victims ears. The boy cried as his ears began to bleed.

The Kryptonian Monster lifted the poor, unsuspecting man up over his head, snatching both his legs in his other palm. His white hair dashed down his back as he peered through the bones in front of his eyes. Tears were streaming down the boy's face like waterfalls. A feral scream echoed throughout the ruined city of Metropolis, letting the gods know who the TRUE power in the universe was. In one blunt motion, the boy's body was snapped like a twig. His spine bent upward abruptly. The cries were suddenly cut off as his intestines broke through the wall and protruded in his skin like a bag of spaghetti in a plastic bag. The immense pressure of snapping the young man caused his head to explode like a watermelon in the left hand of Doomsday. The beast gave a glorious roar of victory before throwing the lifeless corpse through an office window.
Back to top Go down
Zenaki
ಠ_ಠ Watcher
Zenaki

Male Posts : 128

PostSubject: Re: DOOMSDAY, The Destroyer (Event Only*)   DOOMSDAY, The Destroyer (Event Only*) EmptyWed May 01, 2013 11:19 pm

Fucking approving this, I think he'll work good in some events I have planned!
Back to top Go down
https://heroverse.rpg-board.net
Zenaki
ಠ_ಠ Watcher
Zenaki

Male Posts : 128

PostSubject: Re: DOOMSDAY, The Destroyer (Event Only*)   DOOMSDAY, The Destroyer (Event Only*) EmptyTue May 07, 2013 9:25 am

Tier of 1-1 Power he's unstoppable and experience he dies and adapts.
Back to top Go down
https://heroverse.rpg-board.net
Langdon Xristo

Langdon Xristo

Male Posts : 28

PostSubject: Re: DOOMSDAY, The Destroyer (Event Only*)   DOOMSDAY, The Destroyer (Event Only*) EmptySun May 11, 2014 7:30 pm

-Archived-
Back to top Go down
http://heroesamongus.forumotions.net/
TheDusk

TheDusk

Male Posts : 189

PostSubject: Re: DOOMSDAY, The Destroyer (Event Only*)   DOOMSDAY, The Destroyer (Event Only*) EmptySun Aug 10, 2014 1:50 am

Re-applying since events are in the works, just in case.
Back to top Go down
Langdon Xristo

Langdon Xristo

Male Posts : 28

PostSubject: Re: DOOMSDAY, The Destroyer (Event Only*)   DOOMSDAY, The Destroyer (Event Only*) EmptySun Aug 10, 2014 9:41 am

-Unarchived-
and approved
Back to top Go down
http://heroesamongus.forumotions.net/
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: DOOMSDAY, The Destroyer (Event Only*)   DOOMSDAY, The Destroyer (Event Only*) Empty

Back to top Go down

DOOMSDAY, The Destroyer (Event Only*)
Page 1 of 1