Heroverse
Heroverse
Heroverse
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to the Universe where heroes of all kinds roam

GalleryHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Leadership
Founder

Top posters
TheDusk
Insert Title Here (open) I_vote_lcapInsert Title Here (open) I_voting_barInsert Title Here (open) I_vote_rcap 
Zenaki
Insert Title Here (open) I_vote_lcapInsert Title Here (open) I_voting_barInsert Title Here (open) I_vote_rcap 
Genius.
Langdon Xristo
kickedballoon
Muppet
Bloom Rose
Fuu
Top posting users this month
No user
Top posting users this week
No user
Most active topic starters
TheDusk
Zenaki
Genius.
Langdon Xristo
Muppet
Bloom Rose
Fuu
kickedballoon

Insert Title Here (open)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Zenaki
ಠ_ಠ Watcher
Zenaki

Male Posts : 128

Insert Title Here (open) Empty
PostSubject: Insert Title Here (open)   Insert Title Here (open) EmptyMon May 20, 2013 8:32 pm

"The fact that I'm even agreeing to this shows that i have allowed myself to be further degraded" SpiderMeme said, holding Applejack under his arm while he watched a woman undress through her window.....

(are you fucking kidding me I watch naked women????.... continue)

He watched her shirt come off, the tip of his mask raising upward at an alarming rate making him appear to be a cone head. "I have the strangest boner" he mumbled as he watched, her boobs ripping free from her bra and him falling free from the wall he was clinging too and landing on a dumpster far below in the ally way.

(that hurt like a mother fucker, I'm going to fuck you up typer boy)

He stood up and let Applejack down before fixing his mask and looking around for a fuck he was supposed to give......
Back to top Go down
https://heroverse.rpg-board.net
Zenaki
ಠ_ಠ Watcher
Zenaki

PostSubject: Re: Insert Title Here (open)   Insert Title Here (open) EmptyMon May 20, 2013 8:54 pm

Psi looked up from where he was sitting behind the dumpster, having just felt vibrations of something crashing downward on the metallic bin. He stood up and spoke watching the person pull himself free from the metal and set a tiny..... horse? ... horse down next to him, it looked odd, as if it was an affront to reality. His hands lit up the indigo coloring, only visible to himself as he stepped forward to get a better look at the character, "Who are y-" he said, cutting short, realizing it was Spiderman, "Twice in one night? Where's your friend?" He asked, noticing that the suit Spidy was wearing looked just a bit retro.

he simply stood there, rocking on the backs of his feet while he waited for a response, blocking out his past thoughts.
Back to top Go down
TheDusk

TheDusk

Male Posts : 189

PostSubject: Re: Insert Title Here (open)   Insert Title Here (open) EmptyTue Jun 11, 2013 3:02 am

Insert Title Here (open) Amazing-spider-man

The wind was relaxing on the shoulders of the hero. He was quite exhausted from the recent ordeal with the super powered boy. Luckily, he turned out to be okay so Spidey could put that worry away. He shot himself through the air with a hard web yank. Spider-man spread his arms like a bird and soared through the air. He went into a nose dive and shot another web line to catch himself. Peter was supposed to go home so he could be awake for a test the next day, but a heated commotion caught his attention out of the corner of his ear.

The WebHead turned his head and shot a web that direction. He made a full swing around the corner of a skyscraper.

Hopefully curiosity doesn't kill the cat... Or Spider in this case...

The young hero looked down below him. On a building to the right, about four stories down, there seemed to be two costumed crusaders fighting with each other. Not physically of course, but with sharp words. He couldn't exactly hear what they were saying, but it definitely peaked his interest. The one on the right seemed to be the hooded hero he met from earlier that night. Perhaps this was God's way of going, “Hey, Go apologize to him and make a new friend.” Peter was certainly happy to oblige. Spider-man certainly had few allies in the super world that actually cared. One more on his side would be more than enough.

The other guy seemed to be...

“ME?!?!” Spidey shouted, jumping down to the building the moment he watched himself turn around.
Back to top Go down
Zenaki
ಠ_ಠ Watcher
Zenaki

PostSubject: Re: Insert Title Here (open)   Insert Title Here (open) EmptyTue Jun 11, 2013 12:51 pm

Spidermeme turned around and looked at the typed boy before him, he walked forward with his hands on his hips like a black woman and his neck elongated in an abnormal way, "The fuck you say to me?I've never seen your dumpy ass before in my life, i was just trying to see some tits!" he said before turning back around and rubbing his head, trying to relax before he stabbed the bitch.

(seriously this is gay what the fuck are you doing with your life keyboard kid?)

He turned back around, a mustache and top hat now upon his face, "You didn't see anything." he said, picking Applejack up and turning around only to see that MOTHER FUCKING DOUCHE BAG FUCKER PETER PARKER standing behind him like he owned this mother fucker, his body reacted before his mind could and his right hand reared back before whipping forward, sending applejack flying at the faggot. "YOU GIVE ME A BAD NAME YOU FUCKIING QUEER" he yelled before running toward the real spiderman, a sword made of web in his left hand, I'm going to stab a bitch His insane mind thought as he closed the distance.

I'M NOT FUCKING INSANE!
Back to top Go down
TheDusk

TheDusk

Male Posts : 189

PostSubject: Re: Insert Title Here (open)   Insert Title Here (open) EmptyTue Jun 11, 2013 1:28 pm

He raised an eyebrow from behind his mask. However, the minute the other Spidey caught gaze upon Peter; all hell broke loose. It was like the mysterious imposter had snapped at the very sight of his existence. The real Spider-man quickly crouched down, taking a more evasive stance in case the strangenge spider-fraud decided to charge.

“Whoa! You look more angry back alley than friendly neighborhood!” He remarked with delightful cheer. The joke was not even nearly well met on the ears of this other web head. His white eyes became narrow, grinding slits of rage. From seemingly no where, the Spider-Fraud pulled out a sword made of webbing. Like a barbarian, he charged wildly into battle. Peter gasped as he leaped from his current position. The young hero landed a few stories up on a window sill. He clutched the bricks with his hands and the stone with his feet. Spidey looked downward at the man screaming profanities as he charged through like a medieval jouster.

Insert Title Here (open) Spider-man--on-wall-hd-wallpaper-94706

“Huzzah!” Spider-man cheered as if he too was from that time period, “Now what's with the get up? I must say you have good taste!”
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Insert Title Here (open)   Insert Title Here (open) EmptyWed Jun 12, 2013 3:09 pm

And yet another Spiderman had dropped down,s talking in the shadows and looking down at the two people.. He sighed and shook his head, removing his mask to reveal his brown hair and blue eyes. He cracked his back and raised his right eyebrow.

The song from his time played in his head as he walked forth and had to get a better look of.. a man with a sword charging at someone else.

"Huh.. what're these two punks doin'?" He moved his right hand out and sent a web from his wrist, it hitting the building the two were on, on the side.

Yanking forth he flew through the skies for a moment, then slammed onto the building and stuck to the side, warily watching the two. He slid his mask on and leaped through the air and landed. Once more he used his "Amazing" agility, leaping through the sky and landing in between the two. He looked at the both of them. 

Insert Title Here (open) Spiderman

"Why don't you kids take off the costumes, and go home, why don't you?" 
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Insert Title Here (open)   Insert Title Here (open) Empty

Back to top Go down

Insert Title Here (open)
Page 1 of 1