Heroverse
Heroverse
Heroverse
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to the Universe where heroes of all kinds roam

GalleryHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Leadership
Founder

Top posters
TheDusk
Astro's Character Hub I_vote_lcapAstro's Character Hub I_voting_barAstro's Character Hub I_vote_rcap 
Zenaki
Astro's Character Hub I_vote_lcapAstro's Character Hub I_voting_barAstro's Character Hub I_vote_rcap 
Genius.
Langdon Xristo
kickedballoon
Muppet
Bloom Rose
Fuu
Top posting users this month
No user
Top posting users this week
No user
Most active topic starters
TheDusk
Zenaki
Genius.
Langdon Xristo
Bloom Rose
Muppet
Fuu
kickedballoon

Astro's Character Hub

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Astro's Character Hub Empty
PostSubject: Astro's Character Hub   Astro's Character Hub EmptyWed May 22, 2013 11:01 am

Astronaut's Character Hub, for all your data, thread tracking and plotting needs.

Each post belongs to a character account and will give you the links to their bio (or bios in the case of some), the threads they've been in (in-game chronological order), events joined and future plans/goals. If you're interested in showing up to these future goals, send me a PM and we can develop something great.

Please don't reply to this thread, but PM me about it instead if you feel there's a thread missing or something else is off. This is to help both others to find my character's profiles and for me to easily access and check up on current threads.

Astro's Character Hub Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQ3kSumiOXoezn4zinlpIiVeWuv6k-cjisuqGfh-0aeTvMlUnzQ
//Dr.Curtis Connors

//DATA

Profile - Connors
Face Claimed - Rhys Ifans

Profile - The Lizard

//THREADS JOINED

• Model Scientist - Intro Thread, Meets Jacob Powers, Witnesses Spider-Man, Superman and Psy [finished]
  • Ratiocination - Midtown High, Connors meets Peter Parker, who solves Decay-Rate Algorithm/is given access to Oscorp Tower [finished]
  • Change Of Plans - Establishing NPCs. Connors has a meeting with Ratha, pressured by Norman Osborn's condition. [One-Shot]
  • Ascent - Playing as Gwen. (Not Connors)A day before the Oscorp Thread. [current]
  • The Hadal Current - Oscorp Thread, Connors, Parker and Powers attempt to experiment the Decay-Rate Algorithm [current]

//EVENTS PARTICIPATED

[coming soon]

//PLOT

• Find the supposed "cure" using Decay Rate Algorithm

• Anything in-between this time is Open to Suggestion

• ???

• Lizard Application

Back to top Go down

Astro's Character Hub Empty
PostSubject: Re: Astro's Character Hub   Astro's Character Hub EmptyFri Jun 21, 2013 1:53 pm

Astro's Character Hub B6ajdj
//JARITHS

//DATA

//THREADS JOINED

//EVENTS PARTICIPATED

[coming soon]

//PLOT

• Attempt To Become A Superhero

• Join a League

Back to top Go down

Astro's Character Hub
Page 1 of 1