Heroverse
Heroverse
Heroverse
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to the Universe where heroes of all kinds roam

GalleryHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Leadership
Founder

Top posters
TheDusk
Model Scientist (open)  - Page 2 I_vote_lcapModel Scientist (open)  - Page 2 I_voting_barModel Scientist (open)  - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
Zenaki
Model Scientist (open)  - Page 2 I_vote_lcapModel Scientist (open)  - Page 2 I_voting_barModel Scientist (open)  - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
Genius.
Langdon Xristo
kickedballoon
Muppet
Bloom Rose
Fuu
Top posting users this month
No user
Top posting users this week
No user
Most active topic starters
TheDusk
Zenaki
Genius.
Langdon Xristo
Muppet
Bloom Rose
Fuu
kickedballoon

Model Scientist (open)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage

Model Scientist (open)  - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Model Scientist (open)    Model Scientist (open)  - Page 2 EmptyWed May 22, 2013 12:36 am

Superman flew through the air, and finally slammed onto the ground in front of his apartment building. His suit had already moved back into the short, high tech watch on his right wrist. He fixed his glasses and he walked into the building, hands on the straps of his own black book bag.

Several thoughts had went through his head about this crazy day. Who was that other guy in the black, that had simply just.. appeared there when he was knocked out? Should he even become closer to Spider-Man, maybe they could become partners in fighting crime?

He sighed and opened the door of the apartment 1W, and stepped in. "Home.. sweet.. home." The newfound Kent stood there, coughing at the smell of the old pizza, it was a complete mess in the house. He tilted his head to the side, and used his Super-Speed about to race around the house and clean up.

He snagged pizza boxes and tossed them away, tying all of the bags in place by the door, and then finally he was done, standing there and smiling at his fast work, then plopping down on the couch. Rain slammed against the window and he opened his book bag, removing several papers, grabbing his old note-pad from Clark Kent, the real Superman.

"In New York there seemed to be a rally of Super-Heroes, the hero Superman, and the classic Webhead Spiderman showed up, there was another hero, dressed in black who is unclassified, but J. Jonah Jameson of the Daily Bugle will find some way of getting some fake dirt on 'em!" He stopped writing for a moment and put the pen down.

Getting up he looked out the window as the sun began to go down. Such a beautiful city.. but he knew soon he would need to go back to Metropolis, he needed to help. Other Heroes were too busy in the Watchtower.

He remembered when he first tried to join the Justice League in his new Superman suit.. doing a flashback as he blankly stared out at the city from the small windows.

The New Superman zoomed into the Watchtower, Batman looked forth and his cape moved backward, turning with wide eyes and staring at the boy in the red cape. "C..Clark!" Wonderwoman raced forth. Batman leaped up and slammed in front of the Kryptonian, and stared deeply into his soul. "This isn't Clark, Diana." The Dark Knight stood there, frowning at this boy in the cape.

There he stood with a frown, thinking the two greatest heroes of Earth would accept him.. but all he heard, were bad things, continuesly about how he was not a hero.

"Go home Kid, hang up the towel cape."

"Imposter!"

Superman backed away, and eventually flew off through the cosmos and back to earth, hanging his head. Batman watched from the window with the boy flying off. "You should have given him a chance! He looked like a hip.. new Superman! Cooler than Clark!" Flash cracked a joke, hands on his hips and having the old goofy smile he had for years.

Batman turned around and stared, cape covering his body. Flash frowned, and raced off through the hallway.

Kent snapped out of it and sighed, walking from the window and taking off his shirt and his glasses, putting them on his table next to his bed. He leaped up and slammed onto the bed so hard it broke; but he didn't care, he was relieved to get some rest.. he didn't remember how many days he stayed up. He closed his eyes and yawned, then fell asleep as fast as a baby.
Back to top Go down

Model Scientist (open)
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2